I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to you on behalf of 4C Consulting Group. We are currently seeking talented and motivated graduating students from your esteemed college to join our team.
We are offering a range of exciting opportunities for graduates who are interested in pursuing a career. Our company is dedicated to providing a challenging and dynamic work environment, where employees can learn, grow, and thrive. We believe in fostering a culture of collaboration, creativity, and innovation, and we are committed to helping our employees achieve their full potential.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about Management system consulting, have a strong work ethic, and possess excellent communication, problem-solving, and teamwork skills. We value diversity, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and cultures.
We would like to invite you to share this opportunity with your graduating students, and encourage them to apply for our open positions. We have a range of roles available as below mentioned table.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our company or open positions, please do not hesitate to contact me or visit our website at www.4cpl.com
Thank you for your time and consideration, and we look forward to hearing from your students soon.
Position: ISO consultant / Assistant ISO Consultant
Qualification: B.E/M.E in Mechanical / B.Tech / M.Tech
Travelling Job profile
No. of Openings: 5
For Stipend : 8 to 10K
Salary: Up to 4 Lac
5 Days Working
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Experience for documentation work in Manufacturing industry
- Good Presentation Skill
- Have worked in Quality/production/Internal auditor/documentation department or Process OR Have worked as a MR – Management representative for ISO
- Proficient with Microsoft Words, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ready to do travelling in all over India
- Technical Knowledge
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary job responsibility of a consultant is to provide assistance to clients and customers regarding the international standards to be maintained in respective organizations.
- The consultant helps client create documents aligned to the required standards, specifications, guidelines or characteristics so that the client can obtain ISO certification.
- The ISO consultant must help organizations develop such policies that comply with the international standards
- Guide team/process owners in defining processes and managing changes as per ISO standard requirements.
- Planning, Scheduling & Conducting visits of Implementation, Internal Quality Audits.
- The operational procedures and techniques of organizations must be of the best possible quality and the ISO consultant must assist companies with required resources so as to help manage the best standards of quality within the organizational structure.
- Contribution to develop & maintain audit system
- Conduct trainings on ISO standards awareness, Internal Quality Auditor and quality improvement tools
- Conduct/Facilitate Audit Meetings & Management Reviews Skills.
- Help clients achieve ISO certification which certifies that the client has established, implements and maintains a management system, manufacturing process, service, or procedure that includes all of the required elements to ensure standardization and quality assurance.
- Consultants will ensure the implementation of your management system will be maintained and used as a tool to drive continuous improvement.
- As an external resource, consultants can ensure the implementation project delivers on-time, with minimal operational disruptions.
Apply Here: Interested candidates are informed to do registration in the link given below.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/iCfNdCxNRd1csT7M8
Last date for reg. is 29th October, 2023 upto 11:00 p.m.
Interview schedule will be announced soon.