Greetings from Schilthorn Precision Engineering Pvt. Ltd.. !!!
Schilthorn Precision Engineering Pvt. Ltd. provides an extensive range of Precision Engineering & Manufacturing that lead to sustainable business excellence. Our team has some of the best industry experts, dexterous critics and experienced trainers who collectively work towards enabling your organization to achieve the best global practices.
We are pleased to offer placement opportunities to students pursuing graduation from your esteemed institute. We want to discuss the schedule of the interview and terms and conditions of the placements.
Company Website : https://www.schilthornprecision.com/
We require 5 full-time mechanical engineer, who want to build their career in NPD. Our main motive is to offer “Placement opportunity” to the right candidates.
Position: New Product Development (NPD) Trainee and GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee)
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical
Location: Chattral (Near Kadi / Kalol)
No. of Openings: 5
- Use Engineering/Design/Technical knowledge to create new product designs and ensure that the product meets specifications and customer requirements
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance to the NPD tollgate process; will collaborate with other functional resources at each step of the process and report-out at tollgate presentations
- Validate and determine all component and prototype specifications; develop bill of materials, including raw materials requirements, time requirements, etc. Will collaborate with Sourcing Department on raw material resources and options
- Perform DFMEAs, component and prototype trials, durability and functionality testing, etc. to ensure product meets the full range of requirements; troubleshoot and resolve issues as required to ensure product meets testing requirements
- Work with Marketing/ Business Development to adhere to the NPD timelines
- Work collaboratively with the Costing Department to arrive at cost-effective designs
- Perform pilot testing to determine the validity of the design through the manufacturing process, report-out and design review and product validation
- Actively participates in technical product development teams dedicated to ensuring the product is meeting the organization’s key metrics for performance and consumer satisfaction
- Support new production processes and launches to ensure product is manufactured according to design, safety, and quality specifications
- Assists in NPD initiatives, communicates with NPD team and other resources as required to support product development initiatives and rollout. Provides design and technical expertise as needed.
- Other duties as needed to support overall strategy and success of product development initiatives and rollout
Salary: 2.5 LPA to 3.5 LPA + GMC
The selected candidate will be required to sign a 2-year training agreement with the company.
1. Technical Interview
2. HR Interview
Apply Here: Interested candidates are informed to do registration in the link given below.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/yWUroXZLm6qfsqYX7
Last date for reg. is 31st January, 2024 upto 11:00 p.m.
Interview schedule will be announced soon.