Placement Drive for B.Sc/M.Sc Students at MRF Limited
MRF Limited, India’s largest tyre manufacturer and market leaders for over 30 years. Started as a toy balloon maker in 1946 in South India quickly grew to become one of India’s biggest and respected companies. Renowned for product superiority and innovation, MRF continues to be the leading tyre-maker in India. MRF is also having its presence in Paints & Coats, Toys, Motorsports and Cricket Training.
Visit to our website
(https://www.mrftyres.com) for more information.
We look forward to inviting eligible BSc Final Year Candidates (2023 Passing Out Batch) from your institute to be part of this vibrant, diverse, challenging community.
We request you to acknowledge this email with your contact details and share this information with the eligible Candidates, encourage them to apply through the following link immediately.
We are using the service of HireMee as part of our Campus Selection process. All our online screening test process will be conducted through HireMee platform.
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/mrfcampus2023science
Last date of Registration: 31 January, 2023
- Qualification: BSc [Final Year students (2023 Passing Out Batch)]
- Streams: Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Statistics
- Aggregate Percentage: Minimum 60% up to last semester, No standing Arrears / Backlogs.
- Candidates should be ready to work in Night Shifts and Job Location Preferably in Dahej, Baruch(Dist.), Gujarat.
Salary & Other Benefits:
- Salary: CTC – 3.2 Lacs Per Annum.
- Group Mediclaim Insurance.
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Local Conveyance.
MRF Screening Process
- Technical Test* (30 Qtns / 30 Min) Objective Type – Subject Related
- IQ / Aptitude Test (30 Qtns / 40 Min)
- Personality Test(44 Qtns / 10 Min)
- Scheduling Test (7 Qtns /20 Min)
- Preliminary(Tech & HR)
- Final (Tech & HR)
Job Role / Designation : Key Responsibilities
A. Production / Supervisor (BSc – Specified Streams )
- Planning materials for achieving the daily production target.
- Allocation of Roles & Responsibilities for the Employees & Junior staffs.
- Supervising workers and ensuring that targets are met.
- Ensure full utilization of Man & Machine to achieve pre set production targets.
- Completing and maintaining Production records as and when batches are over.
B. Quality Assurance / Supervisor (BSc : Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Statistics)
- Product audit, Process audit, dock audits.
- Customer Complaint Analysis and problem solving using 7 QC tools.
- Line return analysis, Reducing the line return.
- Maintaining records and quantifiers for ISO.
- Maintaining quality records in SAP.
C. Plant Technical / Supervisor (BSc : Chemistry, Physics)
- Testing of Raw Materials, Chemicals and products.
- Handling of new products development on the shop floor.
- Handling equipment’s like Micro Scope, Image Analyser, Hardness tester.
- Product Design, Design Intend, Component Design.