Greetings from TCS!
Trust you and your loved ones are safe and in good health.
We are happy to announce the ‘TCS BPS Hiring for YoP (Year of Passing) 2024’ for Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates, completing their course in the year 2024.
Below are the timelines for the Registration and Test
|Recruitment Event||Last date for registration||Date of Test||Mode|
|TCS BPS Hiring YoP 2024||20th September 2023 (Friday)||20th October 2023(Friday)||In-Center (Physical Center)|
All test related communication would be shared directly by our test partner – TCS iON.
Please note TCS BPS Hiring YOP 2024 test would be hosted only in TCS iON In-Center and registrations would be on first-come-first-serve basis.
Sharing below the detailed Eligibility Criteria for the test being conducted on 20th October 2023 (Friday).
- Courses & Discipline: 2024 Year of Passing Graduates from Arts, Commerce & Science Streams. B. Com, BA, BAF, BBI, BBA, BBM, BMS, BSc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology) from a recognized University / College.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education – 3 years course should have been completed in the stipulated 3 years’ time only)
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2024 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any in the TCS Application Form. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Work Experience: As this role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement’, students are not expected to have any prior experience.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
Students must register and fill up the application form on the TCS Nextstep portal under ‘BPS Category’ (https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/) to participate in the drive.