Placement drive at Facile Technolab Pvt. Ltd.
Junior Software Consultant with starting package of 2.16 L/annum (2-year bond which includes 6 months of internship – 3 months basic skill training and 3 months project training). Students must be good with ASP.NET with conversational English. Please find attached document about all the required details.
We are looking forward to rich long-term collaboration and seeking responses with details of interested students within a week or sooner if possible.
• Job title: Junior.NET Developer
• Positions: 6
• Job Type: On-site (Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad)
• Req. Experience: 0 to 1+ year. (Computer Software/Information Technology Industry is must)
• Qualification: B. Tech. / M. Tech. / B.E. / M.E. / BCA / MCA
Interested candidates are informed to do registration in the link given below.
Last date for reg. is 31st December, 2022 upto 04:00 p.m.
Interview schedule will be announced soon.
- Job title: Junior.NET Developer
- #Positions: 6
- Job Type: On-site (Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad)
- Req. Experience: 0 to 1+ year. (Computer Software/Information Technology Industry is
- Qualification: B. Tech. / M. Tech. / B.E. / M.E. / BCA / MCA
- Company: Facile Technolab Private Limited
- Size: 12 (10+ positions open)
- Website: https://www.faciletechnolab.com/careers
- Office: B1 1201 Palladium Building Nr Vodafone house, Corporate road, Prahladnagar,
- Compensation: As per the best industry standards
As a Junior. .NET Developer, you will be responsible for:
• Must be highly process oriented
• Must be a quick learner and open to learn new technologies
• Development of Web Services using WCF, Rest
• Development of SQLS, Stored Procedures,
• Participate in integration and testing the sprint deliverables and ensure quality work.
• Research and development of new technology samples and deploying them to the
• Knowledge of or Exposure to SharePoint will be an added advantage
• Knowledge for working in Agile method will be a plus point
• Strong self-motivation with an ability to work with a team
In order to be qualified:
• You must have a “can-do” attitude.
• You must be having conversational English skills
• You must have at least 6+ months experience working with web development using
• Open to learning latest tech stack like ASP.NET Core, Angular, AWS/Azure service and
other related frameworks, technology, and stack.
• Highly motivated, self-driven, ambitious
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication and facilitation skills to effectively work in a
• Demonstrable leadership skills
• Positive & productive team player
What you will get:
• Lots of challenges and opportunities to work on.
• Open and supportive team environment to make you feel inclusive.
• Good team to help you get adjusted to the new technologies or stacks.
• 5 Days a week and a good work/life balance.
• Good hikes and bonuses on long-term commitments.
Working Hours: 9am to 7pm or as per client requirements
Working Days: Monday to Friday
If you find yourself interested in and qualified for this requirement, contact on 079-40324949 for