Greetings from PCB Power!!
Kindly check the Job Description – Technical Sales Support– PCB Power Market.
Company Details:- Circuit Systems (India) Limited / PCB Power
With over 25+ years of excellence and innovative breakthroughs, PCB Power (www.pcbpower.com) has come a long way to become one of India’s leading PCB designers, manufacturers and assemblers today. Our focus on high-quality and economically viable systems combined with unmatched consistency has made us the firm of choice throughout India. Our customers rely on us for their requirements in research & development, aerospace & defence, automotive, railways, medical, educational, telecommunication, industrial electronics and other critical areas of development.
Qualification Required: – Any UG Graduation ( Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Electronic degree is a Plus )
Skill Set Required:- People’s Person, Time Oriented, Great Verbal & Written Communication Skills, Basic Math Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Handle Customers Relations & Complaints, Crisis Management, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail, Voice Inbound & Outbound Process, Email Inbound and Outbound Process and Chat Inbound Process
Department :- Sales & Marketing
- Provide Pre-sales technical assistance, services and products education.
- Work on sales support services and provide technical and commercial back up as required.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Generate and process new sales leads, inquiries and purchase orders as necessary.
- Answer Emails, Phone calls and chats from customers and deal with queries as they arise.
- Follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product or service.
- Experts pay attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; report the problems as necessary.
- Deal with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Persuade customers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Provides hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed account management
- Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
- Take the extra mile to engage the customer.
Apply Here: Interested candidates are informed to do registration in the link given below.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/gzThzSSXsLZV6fGU6
Last date for reg. is 22nd November, 2023 upto 11:00 p.m.
Interview schedule will be announced soon.